SEO Sportsbook Executive (English language)
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
Comfortable with taking ownership and finding best possible solutions. Goal oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail, together with outstanding interpersonal skills. Your motto is “If I fall behind, I run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds”.
What you'll be doing:
- SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic
- Provide input on on-page & off-page content formatting
- Collect the data and make a report on traffic, ranking and any other SEO aspects
- Monitor SEO performance of your markets, by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Monitorank etc)
- Participate in conducting SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends
- Manage timelines and expectations to ensure clients’ requests are completed in efficient and timely manner
- Oversee strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands
What you'll bring:
- Proven success in SEO
- Experience both in Casino & Sportsbook
- Experience in implementing SEO initiatives
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms including SEO tools like Log analyser tool, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs
- Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference
- Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth
- Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box
What we are offering:
- Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Sliema area. Coffee, lunch, last minute purchase, relaxed seaside or maybe a nice smoothie? We got it covered!
- Private Health Insurance. Yes we take care of you!
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely
- Discounts around the island
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and Well-being package
- Birthday day Off records
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to pressing 'apply'