Content Writer - Casino/Sport (Spanish Language)
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
You are an analytical individual with a creative twist and want to take a charge! You can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way. You have the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for our clients and partners!
What you'll be doing:
- Produce high quality content & incorporate SEO best practices
- Contribute to and lead the writing of Online Gambling related content such as social media, reviews, news posts, newsletters etc.
- Edit, proof-read and publish the content
- Take charge in developing an editorial calendar
- Oversee and manage web publications by continuous improvement of its style, content and layout
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement
What you'll bring:
- Experience in Content (at least one year)
- Experience in iGaming world (Sports and/or Casino)
- Excellent level of Spanish
- Good knowledge of SEO
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the teams efforts
- Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for our partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and deliver with skill and accuracy
What we are offering:
- Private Health Insurance
- Quarterly company and departmental events
- Professional Development allowance
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Discounts around the island
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and Well-being package
- Birthday day Off records
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to pressing 'apply'