Content Writer (English Language)
Covid might come and go, but at Blue Window work from home is here to stay. We are now aiming to introduce a healthy working hybrid so that we can enjoy the best of both worlds. Whether home or office, a healthy balance is our promise!
You are an analytical individual with a creative twist! You can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way. You have the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for our clients and partners! You possess strong creative skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and assist in concept strategies for different advertising channels.
What you'll be doing:
- Produce content that builds relationships and encourages taking action
- Contribute to and lead the writing of Online Gambling related content such as social media eBooks, reviews, news posts, and newsletters
- Incorporate SEO best practices into digital and web-based copy — whether blog posts, reviews, Meta descriptions or full websites
- Optimize content according to SEO and Optimization standards
- Be a primary proof-reader
- Work regularly with members of the design and marketing teams to foster collaboration across practice groups, ensuring design and digital best practices are always top of mind during content creation
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement
- Oh yes, you are an Experienced Sports enthusiast especially Cricket!
What you'll bring:
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the team’s efforts
- Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for our partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and deliver with skill and accuracy
- Collaboration. While much of the day is spent on individual writing tasks, our content team works closely together as well as with other departments
- Excellent level of English
Even better if you have:
- Previous iGaming experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Sense of creativity with ability to execute on projects and tasks
What we are offering:
- Private Health Insurance. Yes we take care of you!
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Discounts around the island
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and Well-being package
- Birthday OFF records
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to pressing 'apply'